Jump to contentJump to search

Contact Scholarships

JUNO offers scholarships for doctoral researchers from foreign universities for a research stay at HHU. The home university of the doctoral researcher needs to have a cooperation agreement with HHU or a cooperation agreement between both universities is planned.

The doctoral researcher needs to be nominated by the responsible contact person of the foreign university and the supervisor at HHU.

Details of application requirements can be found in the application call. Applications are accepted any time.

Please submit your application via email to Heine Research Academies:

Junior Scientist & International Researcher Center

Unfortunately, most of the available funding has already been spent. Therefore, please contact us before submitting an application to see if there are still sufficient funds available.

The STiBET Contact Scholarships are financed by DAAD with funds from Federal Foreign Office (AA).

Responsible for the content: